BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MR. DANIEL K QUARTEY, MEMBER
Mr. Daniel Quartey is the CEO of Excel Air Conditioner and Manufacturing Company limited.
He is a Professional with international experience who has extensive knowledge within the European & African Housing industry particularly in the furnishings and air conditioning industry.
He founded Excel Air Conditioner and Manufacturing Company in 2004 to be a leading manufacturer and distributor of electromechanical products in the Economic Community of West African State (ECOWAS) and the sub-region. The company's Strategic intent of the company is to win the customer's choice and be their first choice in product provision and service delivery. Our project management service provides an integrated professional service with premier knowledge of HVAC system applications and full product range that offers customers a total solution from concept to reality. As part of this solution, through Dunham Bush, we provide our customers with:
In the region Excel is working to be the leading edge in Green Solutions
- Lower first investment and Uptime Operation cost
- Solutions and value under a single source
- Green building design focusing on energy efficiency and efficient total cost
- Value added solutions from HVAC to MEP equipment.
• ICE thermal storage in Air conditioning system
• Solar Powered Absorption Air conditioning System
• Heat recovery Air Conditioning System
• Thermal Heat Pump Air conditioning Systems
• CO2/NH3 Cascade Refrigeration Systems
He is a visionary who is at the cutting edge of technology and global awareness, his company seeks to promote appliances which not only comply but exceed the Ghana Standards Board specifications. One of our critical success factors in our region is delivering efficient, reliable and durable equipment that is right for the job. At excel our benchmark is partnering to achieve your stated goal, raising standards in service delivery. Company numbers various government organizations and foreign establishments as its clients.